Packaging Technician x 3 - Clean Room (Gowned) Manufacturing Operations Woolston
Ideal location for commuters in the North-West, direct routes via the M6, M62 and M56Working hours-
07:00am-3pm or 08:00am-16:00pm, £11.94 per hour, (£17.91) 1.5x overtime with double time Bank Holidays and Sundays! (£23.88 !!)
Great opportunity has now become available for an immediate start within a world leading Life Sciences Company as a Packaging Technician within Manufacturing Operations. There will be training provided in GMP and clean room procedures.Main Responsibilities of the Packaging Technician….
Successful candidates for the Packaging Technician will have …
- Packaging of DNA / Human Identification Products within a clean room environment note; you will be wearing protective clothing at all-times.
- Regular particle-reduction deep cleans and swabbing to maintain work areas - to ensure zero contamination to the DNA product.
- Maintenance of clean room equipment
- A good attitude & desire to progress
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict GMP procedures
- Some experience in working in a similar organisation would be advantageous but not essential
- Some IT literacy would be good (working with SAP, Trackwise & Agile systems)
We have had candidates from all sectors and disciplines progress in this role, from a machine operating / mechanical to customer service. The skills mentioned above are an advantage but not essential
We want proactive people who are looking for a career starting with this role in Manufacturing. The progression into different departments (Labs, QA, QC) is limitless & evidenced many times.
Please apply now to be considered immediately or contact Liam Shannon at Science Solutions.