The QC Analyst role is responsible for undertaking physical and chemical analysis following validated methods and SOPs for incoming raw materials, in-process bulk materials, finished products, stability testing, validation projects and new product insourcing including method transfer and method validation.
The QC Analyst will also undertake continuous improvement projects and raise corrective and preventative actions following OOS investigations to drive the business forward.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- A-levels or equivalent in Maths and Science as a minimum.
* Bachelor's degree in a scientific subject or equivalent practical experience is advantageous.
* Laboratory skills *
Recording of results adhering to data integrity practices using computerised information management systems (SAP and SLIM experience advantageous).
* Analysis of data using statistical techniques and software.
* Analytical techniques and equipment including: HPLC, GC, UV-VIS, FTIR, Dissolution and Karl Fischer (Empower experience advantageous).
* Ability to produce detailed scientific reports.
* Proficient with Microsoft office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote and Teams.
* Able to plan work effectively and work to deadlines
* Methodical and great attention to detail
* A team player with good communication skills
Please contact Liam Smith at Science Solutions