We are currently recruiting an Aseptic Pharmacist to join a Pharmaceutical company based in the London area. As the Aseptic Pharmacist you will be responsible for releasing medicines (Being a registered pharmacist is essential).
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Aseptic Pharmacist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Aseptic Pharmacist, you will be responsible for introducing new products/manufacturing procedures through the change control process.
2. You will be responsible for raising deviations, carrying out investigations and risk assessments, and implementing effective corrective and preventative actions.
3. As the Aseptic Pharmacist, you will be responsible for product release.
4. You will be responsible for setting up an IMP and non-IMP clinical trial including all necessary paperwork in accordance with GCP requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Aseptic Pharmacist, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Pharmacy related discipline and registered as a Pharmacist in the UK.
2. Proven industry experience working in an aseptic environment is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working in Manufacturing Specials (MS) licensing.
Key Words: Aseptic | Sterile | Manufacturing | GMP | Pharmacy | Pharmacist | MS | Specials | Aseptic Services | Manufacturing Specials | Clinical Trial Pharmacist | Clinical Trial Services | GCP | Aseptic and Clinical Services |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.