A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Global Portfolio Innovation Manager to join a growing Product Management team, operating across the Life Sciences sector.
This role would be an ideal position for an innovative and commercially minded scientist or experienced life science product manager, to lead a small innovation team focused on ensuring that the company's new product production resources bring the most relevant research chemicals into their life sciences portfolio, underpinning the strategy to drive growth.
This role is a home based position and can be undertaken anywhere in the United Kingdom remotely.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Global Portfolio Innovation Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be leading a small team of product managers to drive Vitality Index by conceptualizing, prioritizing, and activating new product pipeline of research chemicals for the company's life science research tools portfolio.
2. Manage product innovation projects across multiple departments ensuring that stakeholders are engaged and expectations for new product initiatives are met. You will also be responsible for supporting strategic planning decisions by providing insight and understanding of current customer needs, technological and life science research trends.
3. Analyse data from multiple sources to understand current and future customer needs as well as technological and regulatory trends within the life sciences industry and use this information to bring innovative solutions to our customers.
4. To consult and collaborate with scientific, sales and marketing teams in order to inform portfolio strategy and communicate effectively on the launch of new products to ensure portfolio success. Support Go-To Market teams to develop suitable collateral to build the sales specialist expertise and provide technical insights for customers, enabling launch of new products.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Global Portfolio Innovation Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be degree qualified in Chemistry, Chemical Biology or Pharmacology (or similar) as well as experience working in a product management or development role, with a demonstrable innovation track record.
2. As the Global Portfolio Innovation Manager, you will need to have a strong understanding of research chemicals and their application in life science research.
3. The ideal candidate will have line management experience as well as multiple language skills, however, not mandatory.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical | Testing | Reference Materials | Product Testing | Product Management | Product Manager | Analytical Chemistry | Method Development | Safety Testing | Consumer Quality | Global Portfolio Innovation | Life Science | Chemicals
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.