QA Officer - Preston - Pharmaceuticals - £30k - £35k
A pharmaceutical company in the North East are currently looking to recruit QA Officer to join their team at a busy pharmaceutical development and manufacturing.
As a QA Officer you will be experienced in all aspects of Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance supporting key elements of the QMS including change controls, deviations, CAPAs and customer complaints.Responsibilities
- Writing, reviewing and distributing Quality System Documents
- Supporting master batch documentation (BMR/BPR/GPS) review and issuance
- Providing line clearance for the dispensing of raw materials, packaging materials and finished product
- Performing In-Process Quality checks at various stages of the manufacturing, filling and packaging process
- Ensuring adherence to SOPs in the warehousing, engineering and manufacturing departments
- A Degree within a Life Science related field or equivalent industrial experience
- Demonstrable experience working within QA/QC in the pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrable understanding of current regulatory requirements for the manufacture of licenced medicinal products
- Proven knowledge and understanding of GMP, GDP and EU and UK pharmaceutical regulations
- Flexibility for working shifts including the potential for nights and weekends
The requirement for this QA Officer is urgent with a view to starting as soon as possible so please apply now or contact Gareth Gooley at Science Solutions Recruitment for more information.