CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Chemist to join a leading testing, inspection and certification company based in Middlesbrough. The role:
As a Chemist you will be responsible for performing analysis to recognized international methods and local documented procedures. You will be required to deliver consistently high standards of analytical performance whilst ensuring the laboratory meets ISO 17025 requirements.Experience:
- Experience of working within a UKAS laboratory, with a particular focus on organic environmental analysis.
- Experience of using a variety of GC-MS and HPLC systems.
- Ability to calibrate and maintain a variety of analytical instruments to ensure that reported results are accurate and delivered on time.
- Demonstrate compliance to all test methods, procedures, quality systems and SGS Laboratory practices.
- Maintain organised and auditable systems of work to permit traceability and ensure compliance with UKAS accreditation.
- Competitive salary.
- Private Medical Cover.
- 24 days annual leave. (Increasing with service)
- Length of service award, Health& Wellbeing initiatives.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54479 in all correspondence.