CK group are recruiting for a shift-based Chemist to join a leading inspection and testing company based in Bristol on a full time, permanent basis, offering a competitive salary and benefits package.Company Description:
Our client is a leading global inspection, verification, testing and certification company. is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity.Job description:
As a Shift Chemist you will be responsible for performing sampling and analysis to recognised international methods and local documented procedures whilst ensuring the laboratory meets ISO 17025 requirements.
This is a shift based role with Morning and evening shifts.Responsibilities:
- Perform analysis and accurate reporting of oil, gas and chemical products in a timely manner and in line with the requirements of the laboratory standard ISO 17025.
- Demonstrate compliance to all test methods, procedures and quality systems as there are essential criteria for UKAS accreditation and Laboratory practices.
- Perform calibrations and maintain equipment in order to ensure that reported results are accurate and delivered on time in line with customer requirements.
- Resolution of client queries in a timely and effective manner to ensure consistency of service delivery and agreed contractual obligations.
- To be successful in this role, you'll have experience of chemical analysis, preferably related to the Oil Gas and Chemicals industry.
- Previous experience of working in a testing laboratory, meeting exacting process and client demands.
- Experience of working within a UKAS laboratory
- HND / A Level in chemistry or related discipline.
- Valid driving licence for the UK
- Competitive salary
- 10% Annual bonus (dependant on performance)
- Pension, Sick pay
- 32 days holiday
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54477 in all correspondence.