CK QLS are recruiting for an Analytical Scientist to join a global biotechnology Company at their site based near Luzern on a contract basis.
The candidate will join their site in Schachen, Switzerland and support their Biologics Analytical Department. They’re developing innovative biopharmaceuticals with state of the art technology. The Analytical Scientist’s Main responsibilities:
- Perform analytical testing of drug substance and drug product release, stability and characterization for biologics under GMP/GDP.
- Execute analytical method qualifications and transfers
- Write technical protocols and reports
- Train new analysts
- Bachelor/Master degree in Biochemistry/Chemistry/Biological Sciences or equivalent
- Previous GMP experience and on analytical/ biophysical methods, protein biochemistry, biochemical analytical techniques of proteins
- Strong oral and written skills in English and in German.
Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote job reference 54476 in all correspondence.