- Science Solutions Recruitment
- Closing date
- 21 Oct 2022
- Contract Type
- Full Time
I am recruiting for a Downstream Scientist role for a Biotechnology company based in Kent. As a Downstream Scientist you will be involved in the research and development of enzyme manufacturing, through fermentation and protein purification techniques up to a scale of 1000L.
The successful candidate will have experience in:
- Minimum BSc in Bioscience/Biochemistry or technical education below BSc level with substantial work experience of protein purification
- Relevant post-graduate experience of downstream process development
- Protein purification techniques including cell lysis, extraction/recovery of proteins, Akta chromatography or similar, ultrafiltration & diafiltration and freeze-drying
- Analytical techniques such as protein concentration, SDS-PAGE and expertise in functional activity/titre assays.
Interviews are imminent so please apply now or contact Liam Bott at Science Solutions Recruitment for more information.
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert