We are currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Document Control Administrator to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hull area. As the Pharmaceutical Document Control Administrator you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Pharmaceutical Document Control Administrator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Pharmaceutical Document Control Administrator, you will be responsible for taking accountability for controlling of filing, sorting, numbering and recovery of current and historical hard copy and electronic documentation generated by R&D CMC.
2. You will be responsible for working on a document Management System (DMS) Migration Support.
3.As the Pharmaceutical Document Control Administrator, you will be responsible for data entry, collation and verification and establishing and maintaining standards for record keeping.
4. You will be responsible for contributing continuous improvement.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Pharmaceutical Document Control Administrator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or qualifications in administration, Business of Life Sciences.
2. Proven industry experience in a Pharmaceutical environment is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with document systems would be essential.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical | Admin | Admin
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.