We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the West Sussex area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for performing analytical testing and laboratory work to regulated standards, and to undertake Non Conformance and Out of Specification investigations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a QC analyst you will complete testing of raw materials, intermediates or finished products as required, you will also perform routine laboratory procedures, and to perform project work within the department.
2. To prepare technical documentation within the department and assist in the development and validation of laboratory procedures within the team.
3. As the QC analyst you will understand and follow QC laboratory systems (e.g. equipment, consumable stock management, documentation, compliance programmes), as well as ensuring equipment is calibrated and logged according to procedures.
4. Ensure cGMP is applied in their area of work and comply with cGMP in all areas of the business.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or strongly related scientific discipline
2. Proven industry experience in Analytical techniques such as HPLC, UV, FTIR, LCMS, GCMS within a GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with method development and validation using the analytical techniques required.
Key Words: HPLC | QC | Quality Control | Raw Materials | Analytical | Method development | Method Validation | GMP | West Sussex|
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.