CK Group are recruiting for a Spanish Service Desk Analyst to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Chester on a rolling contract basis initially for 12 months. This role offers hybrid working (50% on site).Salary:
Per Hour £17.14 PAYECompany:
Our client is the global leader in enabling pharma, biotech, and consumer health partners to optimize product development, launch, and full life-cycle supply for patients around the world. They have the goal of putting patients first and to help people around the world live better and healthier lives.Location:
Chester. This site provides services across multiple areas to the client’s offices in Europe and beyond. There is a high-performing, talented and multicultural team of over 350 employees working in Finance, Customer Service, IT, HR, Tax and more.Rewards:
This site houses a state-of-the-art facility that includes a gym, free parking, showers and a subsidised restaurant. As a PAYE employee you will also benefit from:
Spanish Service Desk Analyst Role:
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
- Accept incoming calls, chats, tickets, redirect calls/tickets
- Create tickets and document all activities in ticket system (ServiceNow)
- Perform troubleshooting to resolve or escalate to the appropriate Tier 2 teams
- Research and resolve more complex Field/Scientific application and business process issues. Identify trends where applicable
- Provide follow-up and status update inquiries to End Users
- Multi-Lingual effective and fluent communication in Spanish and English (Spanish native/almost native)
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot and research application issues.
- Ability to explain technical information to End Users
- Be able to set priorities and handle multiple tasks
- Minimum High School Diploma; preferred Bachelor’s Degree
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54402 in all correspondence.