A surreal opportunity has opened up working for a growing CRO, who actively invest back into the company as well as their employees. They are looking for an analytical Scientist working with small molecule analysis, with the eagerness and the opportunity to eventually to be able to lead your own team of analytical scientist.
Roles and Responsibility
- Maintain, troubleshoot and regular maintenance with the analytical instruments such as HPLC, LCMS, GCMS.
- Perform analysis of small organic molecules synthesised from the medicinal and synthetic teams.
- MSc/ BSc degree in chemistry or related subjects
- Hands on experience using HPLC, LCMS and NMR.
- Excellent communications skills, to be able to summarise scientific results and idea to colleagues