QC Technician (Temp)
- Science Solutions Recruitment
- £15 - £16 per hour
- Closing date
- 13 Oct 2022
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a temporary QC Technician for an industrial leader within the chemicals and polymers industry based at their site in Lancashire. As a QC Technician you will be responsible for providing expert analysis to support manufacturing processes ensuring compliance to all specifications and standards are maintained. You will be performing testing and analysis of raw materials, in-process testing and final products, as well as evaluating and validating data and calibration and maintenance of various equipment.
To be considered for this QC Technician you will have previous industrial experience as a technician or qc analyst within the manufacturing sector, skilled in performing a range of testing techniques.
- Perform analysis and testing; raw materials, in-process and final product.
- Evaluate analytical data to identify deviations in product quality.
- Ensure accurate validation of analytical data.
- Characterise and investigate any non-conformances.
- Operation, calibration and maintenance of a range of equipment.
Knowledge and Experience
- Previous industrial experience as a technician or analyst within manufacturing.
- Previous experience of working in a time-critical manufacturing environment would be highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of quality standards such as ISO 9001.
Science Solutions is a best in class recruitment consultancy, working solely with, and within, the scientific and technical industry sectors. Each of our consultants is an expert in a niche scientific market area, ensuring that we have the understanding and ability to represent you and your experience in the most effective way possible within the job market.
- 01925 377815
Birchwood Business Park,
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert