Project Manager - Clinical Trials Manufacturing
- Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- West Lothian
- Dependent on experience
- Closing date
- 14 Oct 2022
- Clinical Research / Trials , Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our client are a well respected, global pharmaceutical company based in the West Lothian area. They are looking to hire a number of Project Managers due to an increased client based and new contracts.
You will plan, develop, and lead projects activities for the project life cycle. This will range from initial Client discussions and assessment of scope, to set up and execution of labelling and packaging, storage, and distribution of projects.
As a Project Manager you can work onsite, hybrid, or fully remote depending on your location and experience.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be required to manage projects that may reside within single or multiple business lines or sites as assigned and act as single point of contact for the client and facilitate responses to customer questions and observations.
2. As customer advocate, understand, represent and communicate customer requirements to operational teams.
3. Review contracts to ensure project scope is covered adequately and initiate contract amendments to cover scope changes as appropriate through project life cycle.
4. Lead meetings with both client and internal teams to facilitate and drive project completion and ensure the project meets timeline and budget requirements.
5. Monitor performance against agreed milestones and take action to mitigate risk and/or coordinate remedial action to keep project on track.
6. Promote GMP compliance at all times and Patient First focus to drive adherence to required regulations
7. Mentor and train others within the project management team and as required, support knowledge transfer to cross-site teams and/or other functions.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science related discipline eg. chemistry, pharmaceuticals, biochemistry, biological science etc. In addition, you will be able to demonstrate a track record of working in project management.
2. Proven industry experience within clinical packaging, clinical manufacturing or secondary manufacturing would be preferred.
3. You will have client facing experience, and will be able to demonstrate leading and delivering upon client facing projects.
Key Words: Project Manager | Clinical Manufacturing | Secondary Manufacturing | Pharmaceutical | Clinical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy dedicated to the Science and Technology sectors.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), founded and run by Ricky Martin and in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, has a wealth of recruitment expertise as well as compliance and commercial awareness. We offer a range of permanent, temporary and contract staff.
Our vision is to provide recruitment solutions which will assist in the improvement and quality of life for all. To do so, HRS will focus on the support of sectors whose primary focus is in making the world a better place. This could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who is developing new and existing therapeutics or an FMCG business who is making the latest consumer products in a sustainable and efficient way. We want to provide a service to those areas of actual need which will have an impact on us all.
We provide services across a broad range of industries including the following specialist sectors:
• Medical Device
• Clinical Research
• CMO / CRO
• Food / FMCG
With all jobseekers we are looking to form close relationships where we can offer you the most accurate and useful advice. We intend to not only find and present the most ideal career options to you, but we want to provide advice on the entire recruitment process. We are a business who listens and advises and as shown on our website we have a clear ‘candidate commitment’ to ensure your search is in the most professional and capable hands. Some of the key areas we focus on include:
• Quality Assurance (including Qualified Persons)
• Clinical Research (all phases and therapeutic fields)
• Research & Development
• Consumer Insight and Sensory
• Lean and Continuous Improvement
• Engineering (all disciplines)
• Manufacturing, Scale up and Technology Transfer
• Packaging and Sustainability
• Medical Affairs
• Sales and Business Development
• Information Systems & Technology
• Executive Appointments
HRS has been awarded membership to the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies). This is to assure all clients and candidates that our processes and practices comply with all relevant government and recruitment industry regulations.
Lord Sugar, Ricky Martin and everyone at HRS look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to visit our website www.hyperec.com or contact us via
Telephone: 02032 255 120
Or any of the social media routes below:
- 0203 910 2980
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert