HRS are looking to hire a Sustainability analyst to join a major manufacturer of Speciality Chemical products. Operating globally, their innovative technologies are found in many of the everyday products used by millions all over the world.
As Group Sustainability analyst, you will be an integral part of their drive towards greater sustainability and key to driving change in policy and practises for multiple manufacturing sites. This is an excellent opportunity for an environmentally minded Data Analyst to effect real change in environmental outcomes related to key industries by identifying & reporting on carbon & environmental costs, and effectively communicating this to influence change.
Working on a hybrid basis from one of their major UK sites, this position will involve local travel between UK sites along with the opportunity for International visits.
Key duties and responsibilities:
As the Group Sustainability Analyst you will be an integral part of the companies drive towards greater sustainability. Key duties will include:
1. Collating & reporting on internal environmental data (i.e. Carbon Footprint)
2. Effectively communicating & visualising data to influence change and decision making.
3. Developing new policies & practises to improve sustainability, providing training where required.
4. Creating the tools & framework for continuous data driven improvement.
To be successful in this position you will require:
1. Relevant degree in a mathematical / Data Science / Environmental or Scientific field.
2. Proven experience in Data analysis utilising Excel.
3. Knowledge of SAP, or visualisation packages would be advantageous.
3. A genuine desire to improve Environmental & sustainable business practises, with the ability to effectively communicate and influence.
Key Words: Data Analyst, Sustainability analyst, Carbon, Environmental, Chemical, manufacturing,