Senior Toxicologist - Essex or Work from Home
Our client is looking for an experienced toxicologist to either join their team in Essex or work from home. The role will consist of conducting risk assessments for reproductive toxicity and carcinogenicity. This role would be ideal for someone with a study director background looking to make a move into a regulatory role.Responsibilities Include:
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Conducting long-term toxicology studies with a focus on carcinogenicity, reproductive toxicity, and similar disciplines.
- Interpreting toxicological studies and studies for endocrine effects.
- Presenting detailed analysis of profiles of toxicological substances.
- Communicate complex toxicology issues to experts and non-experts.
- A minimum 5+ years' experience in toxicology preferably as a senior study director.
- Preferably, an understanding of regulatory work with pharmaceuticals or pesticides.
- A strong ability to communicate toxicology to a variety of audiences.
- A minimum BSc in toxicology or a similar scientific discipline.
- Experience in a regulatory role would be preferred but training can be provided.
- Full right to work within the UK
Please respond as soon as possible with a copy of your CV in a word document format.