I am excited to be recruiting for a new Process chemist / process engineer role within the chemical /materials engineering and manufacturing industry. As a Process chemist / process engineer you will be working closely with both the research and engineering team. The role will involve the continuous improvement of nanomaterial production, including process development via scale up, optimisation and process transfer.
The successful candidate will have experience in:
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with Nanomaterials in production and product development
- Product / Process development experience and critical analysis for process improvement
- Qualification in Six Sigma Green belt with demonstrated project experience
- Developed synthetic plans and run experimental trials to assess suitability for production
- Monitoring performance and assess new R&D procedures.
To find out more and apply to this role please use the link below with an updated CV in word format.