We are currently looking for a Radiochemist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Radiochemist you will be responsible for pharmaceutical manufacture within a GMP environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Radiochemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Radiochemist, you will operate protocols for the manufacture and production synthesis of PET tracers within a GMP environment.
2. You will develop, implement and manage cGMP, QC and QA systems and procedures for all aspects of cyclotron operations.
3. As the Radiochemist, you will also order stock, prepare chemicals for routine radiochemistry production which includes the formulations of reagents.
4. You will also ensure the efficient performance and undertake first-line maintenance of FDG & FEC synthesisers, dispensing equipment, hot cells, dose calibration, monitoring and sterility checks within a clean room environment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Radiochemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry, Biology or other related subjects.
2. Proven industry experience in production manufacture of pharmaceuticals within a GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with radiopharmaceuticals is an advantage but not necessary.
Key Words: Radiochemist / Production / Lab Technician / Compounding / Pharmaceuticals / Radiopharmaceuticals / Radiochemistry / Surrey / GMP / PET tracers
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.