CK Group are currently recruiting for a Process Chemist to join a materials and polymers manufacturing company at their site based in Ware, on a 6 months fixed term contract basis, with a view to going permanent thereafter.The Company:
Our client develops and manufactures high performance polymers for use in various applications. They are able to offer a bespoke service and their products help their customers to add value. They are now looking for a Lab Chemist to join the team to assist in all technical aspects of research and development work, R&D reporting, quality control and quality assurance duties. You will also provide cover to the manufacturing department.
Your normal working day will be from 8am-5pm Monday-Friday, but you may be required to be available for overtime work at short notice. The company is able to offer a salary in the range of circa £24,000 depending on experience. Location:
This role is located near Hertford, easily commutable from North London, Hoddesdon, Harlow, Stevenage and surrounding areas. The Role:
Your main duties of this role will be:
- Working within the reactor, filtration, sieving, blending, packaging and laboratory areas of the factory.
- Non-hazardous and hazardous chemical handling.
- Monitoring all reactor processes, including washing, filtration, drying, sieving processes.
- Accurate batch labelling.
- Issuing labels and associated documentation.
- Follow instructions accurately and quickly.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- Be a good team worker, have flexibility and follow instructions quickly and accurately.
- You will be required to have an excellent attitude towards time keeping and be expected to be ready to start work at the commencement of your normal working day.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54396 in all correspondence.