We are currently looking for a Stability Analyst to join a leading company based in the Herefordshire area. As the Stability Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the Stability Team within the Pharmaceutical Development department.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Stability Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Stability Analyst will be assisting with the provision of stability data for new product development and routine ongoing stability monitoring of commercial products in compliance with authorised test procedures.
2. You will complete testing using analytical techniques such as HPLC, GC, TLC, Wet Chemistry and titration.
3. As the Stability Analyst you will be involved in the writing of protocols, reports and SOPs as well as equipment troubleshooting and maintenance when required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Stability Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in laboratory environment working to GMP standards.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical techniques such as HPLC and GC testing Topical Pharmaceutical products. Experience with chromatography data handling software and LIMS would be beneficial, although training will be given.
Key Words: HPLC, TLC, GC, Analytical, Development, Stability, GMP, Topicals, Gels, Creams.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.