We are currently recruiting for a QC Chemist to join a leading adhesives manufacturer based in Essex. As a QC Chemist, you will be responsible for carrying out testing on incoming raw materials and analysing finished product to ensure quality standards are met.
To be considered for this role, you will be qualified to A-Level or equivalent in Chemistry, and have a willingness to learn and develop within a growing business.
- To carry out raw material testing and analyse finished product to ensure specifications are adhered to
- Obtaining and maintaining Certificates of Analysis and Certificates of Conformity for all raw materials
- Assisting with investigations into batch failures and rework of materials
- Manufacture product samples to send to customers for trials of new products
Knowledge and Experience:
- Qualified to A-Level or equivalent in Chemistry or similar subject
- Experience working in a laboratory, with previous QC testing is highly desirable
- Strong analytical skills with a willingness to learn and develop within the team