We are currently looking for a Plant Manager to join a leading speciality Chemicals Company based in the Cheshire area. The Production team play a key role in ensuring our raw materials are processed and packaged correctly and efficiently to create our finished products for distribution. As the plant manager, you will play a key role in ensuring our raw materials are processed and packaged correctly and efficiently to create the finished products for distribution.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Plant Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Monitoring plant and equipment
2. Taking appropriate proactive or reactive measures to maintain and improve performance/ efficiencies
3. You will maintain safe methods of working, adhering to SHE and quality standards
4. Alongside the process development and engineering teams you will deliver key technology and process improvements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Plant Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Good planning and organisation skills are required, as is the need to be adaptable to changing business requirements
2. Proven track record of management control, change and delivery
3. Previous experience working in a similar technical environment