Do you have a strong background in Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) working within the Chemical or Pharmaceutical manufacturing sectors? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for a Global SHE Specialist to join Global Life Sciences Chemical and Consumer Care business located in the North West of England. This role will require travel and is flexible on location, but should be based close to one of the sites located in Cheshire or Yorkshire.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Global SHE Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide co-ordination, standards setting and advice on all aspects of Safety, Health and Environmental management to a broad range of International sites worldwide.
2. Drive behavioural safety as a key enabler to improving safety and reducing accidents. Ensure routine compliance with all safety and environmental legislation. Strong focus on Process Safety and Environmental Management.
3. Manage and conduct daily activities in support of an efficient and effective end-to-end SHE process across high hazard (COMAH registered) sites and laboratories. Working alongside regulatory bodies to ensure SHE compliance.
4. Support the Global SHE Leadership Team in identifying, developing and maintaining KPI's and site level SOPs in connection with the HSE Management Framework. Contribute towards the successful management of system activities, such as annual planning, conformance reviews and audits, management reviews, etc.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Global SHE Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The successful candidate will be degree qualified within a Scientific, Engineering or related discipline. You will also hold NEBOSH certification and Chartered membership of a relevant professional institution (desirable).
2. Proven industry experience working on high hazard (COMAH registered) sites, process safety, laboratories or environmental management.
3. A strong background in delivering Safety, Health and Environmental solutions across multiple sites, ideally globally.
Key Words: Safety | Health | Environmental | SHE | EHS | HSE | NEBOSH | COMAH | Chemical | Production | Manufacturing | Process Safety
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.