- Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Dependent on experience
- Closing date
- 6 Oct 2022
- Chemical Engineering, Fine Chemicals, Pharmaceutical, Process Chemistry
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Process Engineer looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for multiple Process Engineers and Senior Process Engineers to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area.
As the Process Engineer you will be responsible for providing technical expertise on all aspects of process engineering including feasibility studies, concept and detailed design, constructibility, commissioning and operation.
As the Senior Process Engineer, as well as the above, you will also be responsible for championing GEP within the department and mentor less experienced team members.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the process design and design of development studies for the scale-up of simple lab-scale processes into commercially viable large-scale operations in conjunction with R&D. Additionally, providing technical expertise on cross-functional projects including process/utility improvement, technology transfer and new product introduction.
2. You will also support the installation and commissioning of new processes and equipment, monitoring the effectiveness and assessing new and existing processes for reliability, quality, safety, best practice and adherence to cGMP and regulatory requirements.
3. As the Process Engineer, you will be responsible for preparing mass and heat balances, design calculations, hydraulic assessments, process flow diagrams P&IDs and other engineering documentation.
4. As the Senior Process Engineer, you will, in addition to the above, be responsible for executing installation, commissioning, FATs, SATs and validation of new processes and equipment, monitoring effectiveness.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemical/Process Engineering and experience working in a similar Process Engineering role within a regulated cGMP manufacturing setting is essential for both roles.
2. Knowledge and understanding critical process parameters and critical quality attributes/authoring and executing protocols/authoring reports is also essential. In depth understanding of ICH Q8, FDA published guidance and EudraLex Volume 4 all chapters and relevant annexes would be highly advantageous.
3. Practical experience including specify and design complex equipment e.g. vessels, distillation columns, virus filters and specify control systems with guidance and ability to commission simple process equipment e.g. pumps, filter without supervision.
Key Words: Process Engineer | Senior Chemical Engineering | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | Manufacturing Processes | Life Science | Validation and Commissioning
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy dedicated to the Science and Technology sectors.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), founded and run by Ricky Martin and in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, has a wealth of recruitment expertise as well as compliance and commercial awareness. We offer a range of permanent, temporary and contract staff.
Our vision is to provide recruitment solutions which will assist in the improvement and quality of life for all. To do so, HRS will focus on the support of sectors whose primary focus is in making the world a better place. This could be working for a Pharmaceutical company who is developing new and existing therapeutics or an FMCG business who is making the latest consumer products in a sustainable and efficient way. We want to provide a service to those areas of actual need which will have an impact on us all.
We provide services across a broad range of industries including the following specialist sectors:
• Medical Device
• Clinical Research
• CMO / CRO
• Food / FMCG
With all jobseekers we are looking to form close relationships where we can offer you the most accurate and useful advice. We intend to not only find and present the most ideal career options to you, but we want to provide advice on the entire recruitment process. We are a business who listens and advises and as shown on our website we have a clear ‘candidate commitment’ to ensure your search is in the most professional and capable hands. Some of the key areas we focus on include:
• Quality Assurance (including Qualified Persons)
• Clinical Research (all phases and therapeutic fields)
• Research & Development
• Consumer Insight and Sensory
• Lean and Continuous Improvement
• Engineering (all disciplines)
• Manufacturing, Scale up and Technology Transfer
• Packaging and Sustainability
• Medical Affairs
• Sales and Business Development
• Information Systems & Technology
• Executive Appointments
HRS has been awarded membership to the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) and APSCo (Association of Professional Staffing Companies). This is to assure all clients and candidates that our processes and practices comply with all relevant government and recruitment industry regulations.
Lord Sugar, Ricky Martin and everyone at HRS look forward to working with you. Please do not hesitate to visit our website www.hyperec.com or contact us via
Telephone: 02032 255 120
Or any of the social media routes below:
- 0203 910 2980
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert