Role: Compliance Specialist - Cosmetics
Science solutions recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for a compliance officer to join our clients leading cosmetic manufacturing company. This exciting role lies within an excellent cosmetic manufacturing company which is based in Hampshire. If you have experience in a regulatory role, and with improving quality systems then please reach out to me today.
- Implement and enforce policies, procedures, and standards
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of applicable GMP regulations, regulatory agency guidelines, industry association guidelines and good practices
- Manage the document change control processes that involve the receipt, maintenance, approval, distribution, maintenance of files and storage of documents to include, but not limited to: batch records, standard operating procedures, protocols, deviations, investigations and standard forms.
- Develop and implement a standardized training process that complies with all regulatory/corporate requirements (GMP focus) by working with site functional leads, Quality CoE Training & Capabilities Manager, Corporate QA, and training peers to develop processes, tools and templates to deliver a standardized approach
- Experience in a regulated industry is required, cosmetic and pharmaceutical experience a plus
- Knowledge of compliance, related to all applicable Quality Systems Standards national and international, is required
- Strong oral and written communication skills with ability to appropriately communicate information to cross functional stakeholders
- Ability to work in fast paced environment supporting the quality assurance/quality control departments