An expanding organisation in South Wales have an exciting opportunity for a Principal Organic Chemist to join their team. As a Principal Organic Chemist, you will be responsible for synthesis, purification and characterisation of compounds. This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Organic Chemist who is looking for a change! Key Duties as a Principal Organic Chemist
Key Requirements for a Principal Organic Chemist
- You will be responsible for taking projects and making a scalable process
- Panning and design of synthetic experiments in compliance with specifications
- Research and develop process routes
- Degree educated to BSc/PhD level with a research project focused on Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Strong technical knowledge of synthetic chemistry
- Previous industrial experience within Synthetic Organic Chemistry and process chemistry is essential
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.
Note my client is unable to sponsor visas for those without eligibility to work in the UK.