We are currently looking for a Surface analyst to join a leading company based in the Leicestershire area. The company are an independent analytical laboratory, providing support to industrial researchers, process engineers and independent consultants. They provide a strictly confidential service to a variety of sectors with an almost limitless list of applications for surface analysis. As the Surface Scientist you will be responsible for developing your understanding of surface analytical techniques whilst supporting clients needs and solving their problems.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as a Surface analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a Surface analyst you will be fully trained and will specialise in a variety of surface analytical techniques such as Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry (SIMS), Auger Electron Spectroscopy (AES) and SEM/EDS.
2. As a Surface analyst you will work with clients to solve their problems using the techniques listed above to an exceptional standard whilst demonstrating an outstanding attention to detail.
3. As a Surface analyst you will be flexible with working around the clients need to ensure you have completed projects, that will include working weekends.
4. As a Surface analyst Demonstrate a hard work ethic.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as a Surface analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or Engineering or related discipline.
2. A working knowledge of vacuum based techniques would be an advantage.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.