CK Group are recruiting for a Chemist on behalf of a leading provider of industrial waste management services, to be based at their site in Middlesbrough on Permanent basis.The Company:
Our client is a leader in the handling of industrial and household waste. The company operate multiple sites at strategic locations across the UK, and offer excellent opportunities for personal development and progression.Site Chemist Role:
The main purpose of this position is to ensure that waste is accepted onto site, and dealt with in compliance with permit and company procedures. And assisting with Tank Farm operations, maintenance and processing.Your duties will include;
- Assisting with hands on operation of acceptance of waste into Landfill or STC.
- Assisting with sample processing within the Site Laboratory.
- Assist with Tank Farm operations, maintenance and processing
- Carrying out audits, and ensuring technical compliance.
- Ensuring sampling of waste is conducted in a safe and compliant manner.
The ideal candidate will have the following background:
- Degree level Chemistry qualification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Forklift licence and experience.
- Experience of handling a diverse range of Chemical compounds
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 54341 in all correspondence.