Are you an Engineering Manager looking for your next exciting opportunity? Do you have a background working within a highly regulated manufacturing industry, such as Chemical, Process, Pharmaceutical, COMAH or similar?
We are currently looking for a Site Engineering Manager to join a Global Life Sciences and Consumer Care business located in the North West of England. As the Site Engineering Manager you will report to the newly appointed Site Director, and as part of the site's senior leadership team, you will lead and develop the engineering team to deliver process safety, projects, plant support and world class reliability through cost-effective maintenance for the manufacturing assets, site office and laboratory facilities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Site Engineering Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage all the engineering (mechanical, EC&I, civil and process) and maintenance activities on site to ensure company standards are adhered to and that Health, Safety & Environmental, asset condition, production and fixed costs targets are delivered against key performance indicators.
2. You will be responsible for asset management systems including fixed cost budget development and implementation, capital projects, engineering standards and compliance.
3.The Site Engineering Manager will ensure that company and external engineering standards are in place across the site and be an advocate for best-in-class practices including the targeted deployment of improvement activities.
4. This role is varied and so you must be comfortable managing the complexity and breadth required by utilising the contribution and expertise of the Engineering team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Site Engineering Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be degree qualified in an Engineering related discipline and ideally hold Chartered Engineer status or working towards this.
2. The successful candidate will have significant experience in a chemical manufacturing environment, or similar, where high standards of asset integrity and equipment availability are key. Demonstrating strong competence in maintenance workflow management, maintenance planning and efficiency.
3. You will have proven leadership skills and be able to demonstrate a successful track record of leading change.
Key Words: Engineering | Engineering Manager | Maintenance | Asset Management | Chemical | Manufacturing | COMAH
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.