We are currently looking for a Quality Control Microbiologist to join a global biopharmaceuitcal company based in the North-eastern Wales. As the Quality Control Microbiologist you will be responsible for performing routine microbiological testing, as well as reviewing and approving batch documentation associated with OOS's.
This is a great opportunity for a Quality Control Microbiologist to strengthen their knowledge and career growth working in a GMP regulated environment, and to gain shift allowance benefits at a stable biopharmaceuitcal company.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Control Microbiologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Performing microbiological testing of raw materials, in-process and final product for microbial contamination, as well as perform identification of microbial isolates to the correct levels.
2. Perform QC testing of culture media, and to record and review QC microbiological data to esnure it is maintained in a compliant state. You will also represent QC in meetings to provide microbiological expertise.
3. Perform environmental monitoring of clean rooms and controlled environments, and identifying specification and out of trend results, unplanned event investigations, and change controls in accordance to current procedures.
4. Support with internal and external audits and inspections, whilst being responsible for completion of batch data and all associates OOS/OOT and UE records for designated batches.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Control Microbiologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences course, preferably Microbiology, Biological Sciences, or similarly related degrees.
2. Proven industry experience in working in a pharmaceutical company, a GMP or GLP regulated environment, or experience working in a similar lab-based Quality Control role
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with working in a laboratory environment, adhering to company policies and procedures, i.e Health and Safety, GMP, SOPs.
Key Words: Microbiology | Quality Control | QC | GMP | GLP | Biologics | Pharmaceuitcal | SOP | Pharmacy | Biology | Microbiologist | OOS | OOT | Analysts | Analytical | Environmental Monitoring| Sterile Environment | Wales | UK
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.