A rapidly expanding company based in South Wales are looking for a Scientific Writer to join their team. As a Scientific Writer you will be working with subject matter experts across the site to ensure documents are complete and accurate. This is the perfect opportunity for a graduate who is looking to leave the laboratory and move into scientific writing!Key Responsibilities as a Scientific Writer
Key Requirements as a Scientific Writer
- Working closely with subject matter experts across the site to ensure documents are complete and accurate
- Responsible for any document requests
- Create and update SOPs and batch protocols
- Degree educated in Chemistry or a closely related subject
- Experienced in the use of all Microsoft Office applications
- Must have a high attention to detail, be organised and have great communication skills
This position is a 12 month fixed term contract.
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.
Note my client is unable to sponsor visas for those without eligibility to work in the UK.