We are currently looking for a Product Development Researcher - Immunology to join a leading research company based in the Oxford area. As the Product Development Researcher - Immunology, you will work in a commercial role, identifying and sourcing new immunological products for the development of the immunology portfolio.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a molecular or cellular background, to move out of the laboratory to work from home and in the office, continuing to apply their scientific knowledge to enhance the development of the companies antibody portfolio whilst managing different products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Product Development Researcher - Immunology, will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Identification as sourcing of new immunological products and accessory reagents into the antibody portfolio. The new products must follow current market trends within academia and biotech industry
2. Working with the Project Manager, presenting new project proposals, and assisting with decision making processes, whilst liaising with designated relabel suppliers keeping update with new opportunities.
3. Introducing and project tracking of different products into catalogue range in accordance with Quality Assurance requirements, and compilation of internal and customer-facing product related documentation.
4. Maintain and develop your knowledge around immunology and antibody-based applications including Flow Cytometry, ELISA, Cell Culture, Western Blot and Immunohistochemistry through reading of references, background knowledge and contact with suppliers.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Product Development Researcher - Immunology we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Life Sciences including Molecular Biology, Cellular Biology, Immunology etc. An MSc or PhD is desirable.
2. Proven industry experience in immunology and antibody-based applications including Flow Cytometry, ELISA, Western Blot and Immunohistochemistry. Industry experience is highly advantageous.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Gmail. HAving used SMART application is advantageous.
Key Words: Immunology | Flow Cytometry | ELISA | Western Blot | Antibodies | Antibody | Immunohistochemistry | Molecular Biology | Cellular Biology | Mammalian | Cell Culture | Product Management | Project Management | Marketing | Commercial | Research | Product Development | MSc | BSc | PhD | Post-Doc | Oxford | Oxfordshire
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.