Quality Assurance Manager - Bio-Pharmaceuticals - Midlands
A rare role has came available as a Quality Assurance Manager, for a bio-pharmaceutical compnay. This company has a manufacturing site; that also offers the opportunity to work from home. As a Quality Assurance Manager; you will oversee 4 QA Associates and develop new practices & processes to follow within the QA Department. Successful Quality Assurance Manager Candidates will have a strong opportunity to progress into the "Vice President of Quality" position.As a Quality Assurance Manager; you will receive a comprehensive package of:
As a Quality Assurance Officer; you will be required to:
- An Annual Bonus of 6-9%.
- Option for Hybrid Working.
- 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays.
- Defined contribution pension scheme.
- Private health-care scheme.
- Develop new practices and processes to follow within the QA Department.
- Conduct internal/external audits.
- Manage a team of 4 QA Associates.
- Conduct batch review & release.
- Implement CAPAs/write SOPs
- Provide training to QA Associates.
Desirable Skills (Not Compulsory):
- Have great experience of GMP.
- Line Management experience.
- QA experience from either Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical.
PLEASE NOTE: This company does not have the ability to provide Sponsorship. You MUST have a Full & Permanent right to work in the UK.Please Contact Aidan Stanley at Science Solutions on 01925 989 675.
- A Degree within a Chemistry/Scientific background.
- Demonstrable experience working within QA Environment.
- 10 years experience in QA.