I am currently working with a contract pharmaceutical company who specialise in inhalation products in South Wales who are looking to add a QA Analyst to their team.
As a QA Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring GMP compliance throughout the laboratories, identifying and investigating any quality incidents and providing training to the wider teams.Responsibilities
- Review all data generated in the laboratory to ensure compliance with approved protocols
- Identify and investigate all deviations, OOS, OOT
- Review and update SOPs and other quality documentation
- BSc or equivalent in Chemistry or a related subject with a significant analytical aspect.
- Prior experience in a GMP laboratory is essential
- Prior experience handling pharmaceutical quality processes is preferred.
Please apply now or contact Gareth Gooley at Science Solutions for more information.