Are you an experienced Production Supervisor, with a background of working in a strict sterile manufacturing environment looking for a new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Production Supervisor to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. This is a full time on site role, Mon-Fri days.
As the Production Supervisor you will be responsible for managing technicians within the team, contributing to large scale vaccine manufacturing under GMP, Biosafety and HSE regulations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Production Supervisor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Full management of area team, managing production operations, maintenance of cleanroom, and maintenance of production batch records and SOPs.
2. Identify, plan and execute control process improvements to production methods and equipment. Monitor performance of team members and work with them to develop and improve.
3. Continuous improvement - participate in daily Tier 1 and Tier 2 meetings, and escalate actions as required.
4. EHS - Investigate EHS incidents as determined by severity. Completed assigned H&S training.
5. Finance - review and monitor cost centre budgets, investigate discrepancies and Actual vs Budget and report discrepancies.
6. GMP - you will participate in GMP audits, review SOPs, write and investigate reports for deviations and OOS events.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Production Supervisor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experience working in a pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical or virus production environment at Grade B, C or D.
2. Proven industry experience performing deviation investigations, as well as managing other aspects of GMP Quality documentation.
3. Minimum GCSEs. A degree in biological sciences is preferred but not required.
Key Words: Production Supervisor | Pharmaceutical Manufacturing | Vaccine Manufacturing
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.