We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading animal health company which can be performed remotely. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for joining an enthusiastic & dynamic organisation where you will be responsible for contributing to the planning, design and execution of R&D programs for veterinary biologics.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the management of multi-disciplinary teams and executing R&D programs.
2. You will be responsible for managing the administrative activities that support the R&D process and ensuring that data and documents are managed.
3. As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for contributing to the planning, design and execution of R&D programs for veterinary biologics.
4. You will be responsible for supporting the designing and executing of pre-clinical and clinical studies.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a veterinary science or animal health science would be idea. A Biological science is an alternative.
2. Proven industry experience in administrative / project management role is ideal but a fresh graduate who is ambitious and hard working would be considered.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with animal health would be ideal.
Key Words: Project | Manager | Graduate | Pharmaceutical | Animal | Health | Veterinary | R&D | Clinical | Pre-Clinical | Science
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.