A growing Biotech company in Oxford is looking for a production technician, to support the manufacturing team for diagnostics testing.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a university placement year within the biotech industry!
As a Production technician, you will:
- Assist the manufacturing team with raw material testing and final product testing to GMP standards;
- Assist with labelling, product assembly, stock maintenance, batch records and document control;
- Read and follow SOP's and work to timely given target.
Requirements for this role:
- BTEC or A level in a relevant science discipline; with knowledge of manufacturing and quality;
- Knowledge of GMP and quality systems.