Regulatory Technologist - Cosmetics - Greater London - £25,000 - £33,000
An Innovative and well-established Colour Cosmetics Brand are looking for a Regulatory Technologist to join their team! The company has products for the whole face, from moisturiser to lip gloss!
They are looking for someone who has experience with Regulations and Compliance within Cosmetics to be a massive part of the company. There are over 500 products within the portfolio and are needing a motivated self-starter who is experienced within a Cosmetic Regulatory role.
This role is offered as a hybrid role, with a minimum of 3 days a week in the office!
- Point of Contact for Regulatory and Compliance queries and issues
- Review artwork and formulations to ensure compliance
- Liaise wit NPD Managers for claims substantiation
- Review current trends for ingredients
- Conduct cosmetovigilance
- 2 years of experience within Cosmetics Regulatory role
- Scientific degree
- Passion for all things Cosmetics!
- Interest in ingredients and formulas