An exciting opportunity has arisen in an industrial additives company for a Research and Development Engineer in the South East. The ideal Research and Development Engineer will have experience in surface testing and a research focused mindset. If you're a PhD graduate looking for your first role in industry or an experienced Research and Development Engineer then apply below! Key Responsibities for a Research and Development Engineer
Key Requirements for a Research and Development Engineer
- Developing new tribology tests to support product development
- Developing new testing methods for materials
- Perform engineering analysis on bench testing
- Working with internal stakeholders to communicate your research
- PhD in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial experience in a similar role is desirable
- Great communication skills
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.
Note my client is unable to sponsor visas for those without eligibility to work in the UK.