We are currently looking for a Analytical Development Analyst to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Analytical Development Analyst you will be responsible for working within the Analytical Development Laboratory which is part of a team which supports the other sections of the Pharmaceutical Development services in the completion of development activities and/ or stability testing, as agreed with the client and in line with business needs.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Development Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To analyse samples, using appropriate methods such as HPLC, to the required standards producing high quality data.
2. To ensure that equipment/instrumentation is calibrated and maintained and that laboratory records/ documentation complies with cGMP
3. Capable of some method development activities under supervision as well as understanding of method validation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Development Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or related subject.
2. Proven industry experience working within a GMP environment and understanding all Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) requirements
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with method development activities under supervision as well as understanding of method validation using HPLC.
Key Words: Method development | Method validation | development | Validation | HPLC |
Chemist | Analytical Chemist | Analyst | GMP|
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.