This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing chemical company as a Synthetic Organic Chemist in the North East. As a Synthetic Organic Chemist, you will be responsible for developing synthesis projects of API's and intermediates. If you are a recent PhD graduate looking for your first role in industry or an experienced chemist looking for a change, the Synthetic Organic Chemist role will be of interest to you!Key Duties as a Synthetic Organic Chemist
- Plan and design custom synthesis projects of API's, metabolites and intermediates
- Communicate effectively with clients to manage projects
- To perform process development, lead optimisation and a number of modern synthetic methods
- Degree educated to PhD level in Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Very strong technical knowledge of synthetic chemistry
- The ability to work as part of a team
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.
Note my client is unable to sponsor visas for those without eligibility to work in the UK.