We are recruiting on behalf of an industry leading Inks manufacturer for an R&D Manager to join their site based in Greater Manchester. As an R&D Manager, you will conduct research and development leading to new technologies, enabling development of advanced products focused for the digital printing inks market.
To be considered for this role, you will have a minimum BSc (Hons) Chemistry degree, with 5 years' experience in the research and development of inks and coatings with inkjet experience being highly desirable. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business, and lead the innovative R&D team in the field of inks and coatings.
- Maintain technical expertise in the field of inks and coatings, including new developments in processes and chemistry
- Lead the team in the research and development of new technologies and formulations of inks and coatings, including modifications to existing products
- Develop and optimise procedures for the manufacture and quality control of inks
Knowledge and Experience:
- A minimum BSc in Chemistry, although a MSc/PhD is highly desirable
- 5 years' experience in product development and fomulation of inks and coatings, inkjet experience would be highly desirable
- Previous managerial experience would be highly desirable