Solid Dose Specialist - Midlands
An outstanding opportunity for anyone looking to use their skill in tablet development. This is to work for a pharmaceutical organisation that plans to double in size in the next 3-5 years! As the Solid Dose Specialist; you will become the subject matter expert & principal representative for all solid dose technology. you will also be teaching and mentoring a small team of 3 formulation scientists in solid dose; which is exciting for an expert in this niche!
As a Solid Dose Specialist, you will receive a comprehensive salary; reflective of your experience and extra benefits:
Compulsory Skill Set to be considered:
- 23 days holiday.
- Bank Holidays also included.
- Free Parking.
- Pension Contribution.
Desired, but not compulsory Skillset:
- Core solid dose / tableting experience (3 years at least)
- Knowledge how to make a tablet in lab scale or in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven to demonstrate ability to problem solve around compression & granulation.
- Strong Communication skills to communicate with clients.
- Managerial skills at hand in the formulation sector for solid dose.
- As the Solid Dose Specialist, you will run multiple tableting development projects. This includes; Lab scale problem solving around different tablet formulations as well as scale up and tech transfer projects; finding solutions to scale up & manufacturing issues. This role will be a part of a brand-new product development team where you will be the lead scientist in the formulation of tablets. PLEASE NOTE
: This company does not have the licence to provide sponsorship. Candidates need to have a full & permanent right to work in the UK.
Please apply now or contact Aidan Stanley at Science Solutions.