An expanding contract manufacturing organisation in the North East have an exciting opportunity for a Synthetic Organic Chemist to join their team. As a Synthetic Organic Chemist, you will be responsible for synthetic, purification and characterisation of compounds. Whether you're a new graduate or an experience chemist, the Synthetic Organic Chemist role will be of interest to you!Key Duties as a Synthetic Organic Chemist
Key Requirements as a Synthetic Organic Chemist
- You will be responsible for taking projects from clients and making a scalable process
- Panning and design of synthetic experiments in compliance with client specifications
- Research and develop process routes
- Degree educated to BSc/PhD level with a research project focused on Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Strong technical knowledge of synthetic chemistry
- Previous industrial experience within Synthetic Organic Chemistry and scale up chemistry is desirable
Apply immediately with a CV (In Word document format) to be considered for this great opportunity.
Note my client is unable to sponsor visas for those without eligibility to work in the UK.