Are you an experienced Marketing Executive looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a remote working Marketing Executive to join a growing Life Sciences company.
As the Marketing Executive you will be responsible for marketing activities and promoting the biological products offered by the company.
Due to the nature of the company's product range, a scientific understanding and strong communication skills are essential. This role will suit an individual who is has a passion for marketing and science communication.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Marketing Executive will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies to increase company brand awareness and inbound lead generation. This will involve developing website and social media content and creating engaging collateral for the target audience.
2. You will assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our digital marketing efforts to increase leads generated from website, social media and campaigns. Additionally, be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
3. As the Marketing Executive, you will also be responsible for nurturing new customers through the marketing and sales pipeline and providing solutions to meet their specific requirements.
4. Additionally, you will assist in co-ordinating industry event attendance and participation as well as creating and designing collaterals i.e. presentations, product literature, data-packs and other promotional materials for marketing use.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Marketing Executive we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. BSc degree in Biological Sciences (or similar) or equivalent experience in a scientific field or industry.
2. Proven industry experience in a sales and/or marketing role, preferably in the scientific industry.
3. A working knowledge of digital marketing including SEO, Google Ads, PPC.
Key Words: Marketing and Sales Executive | Marketing Specialist | Pharmaceutical | Life Science | Biopharmaceutical | Biological Science | Digital Marketing
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.