Are you an experience Global Energy Engineering Manager looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Global Energy Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland.
As the Global Energy Manager you will be responsible for the planning, regulation and monitoring of energy usage in all of the company's facilities with the aim to improve efficiency by evaluating energy use and putting in place new policies and changes where needed.
You will also be responsible for the coordination of all aspects of energy management identifying, in conjunction with the business units, methods for more efficient energy usage and reduction of carbon dioxide emissions and sustainable development.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Global Energy Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will develop, coordinate and implement strategies and policies to improve overall energy efficiency and reduce consumption of energy from non-renewable sources as well as develop the Global Energy Monitoring and Mapping for all utilities on each site.
2. You will be responsible for managing in Europe the implementation and on-going reporting on:
Global GHG Reporting
Along with similar processes in the USA and Singapore and China
3. As a leading part of a team, provide energy data and strategy guidance for completion of Ecovadis, Ecodesk, CDP and other Sustainability surveys as required. Assist the business units as required in direct engagement with customers on energy and carbon reduction related strategies.
4. Additionally, as the Global Energy Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and sponsoring GHG scope 1 2 and 3 reduction projects across the Global sites which will be resourced by project management teams throughout the business.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Global Energy Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant engineering degree and extensive experience working in a similar role as an Energy Manager is essential for this role. Certified Energy Manager or Chartered Engineer status is desirable.
2. Proven track record of managing energy in a multi-site organisation, experience of the implementation of ISO 50001 and a good understanding of electrical and mechanical systems as well as knowledge of energy usage in manufacturing organisations is essential. Knowledge or experience in the pharmaceutical industry would be advantageous.
3. You will also need to have excellent team/people management skills and the ability to challenge and influence others.
Key Words: Global Energy Manager | Engineering | Energy Efficiency Management | Net Zero Carbon | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | Life Science | ISO 50001| BREEAM
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.