CK group are recruiting for a Principal Immunoassay Scientist to join a leading Contract Research Organisation, to be based at their site in North London on a permanent basis.About the client:
Our client works in a collaborative manner with clients to provide customized, flexible, and multi-faceted biomarker solutions. This team is responsible for the development and validation of bioanalytical methods, designed to meet client-specific needs, while adhering to global regulatory guidelines. About the role:
The main purpose of this position is to provide guidance, leadership, training and oversight to the team, which will include taking the lead or supporting with work relating to global clinical trials. In addition, Principal Scientists are expected to provide support to the Business Development team in discussing new projects, analytical strategies, and regulatory requirements with prospective new clients. You responsibilities will include:
- Developing analytical strategies for novel methods, including the identification of key assay reagents, assay parameters, and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Serving as scientific lead and providing guidance and support in the development, troubleshooting and validation of novel methods
- Updating clients on ongoing developments, progress and challenges including managing client expectations
- Providing support to the CSO and global heads as required
- Providing support to the Business Development team during meetings with new clients and the Client Services Team in the preparation of cost proposals.
- Managing all projects and studies executed by the department, including training, mentoring and supervising other division staff in scientific aspects.
- Administrative duties including writing, reviewing and maintaining study documentation.
- Assessing systems being used and identify areas for improvement.
To be considered for the position you will have the following skills and expertise:
- A minimum of Master's degree (or equivalent) in a relevant immunology based discipline, with substantial lab experience in a relevant field.
- Industry experience in regulated bioanalysis (Pharmacokinetics, Immunogenicity, etc) with a deep understanding of regulatory aspects
- Proven experience in Ligand Binding Immunoassays (MSD, ELISA, etc) and functional cell-based assays
- Experience of flow cytometry would be highly beneficial for this position.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Sarah Farrow on 0191 3706486 or email email@example.com.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
Please quote job reference 53817 in all correspondence.