Quality Assurance Officer - Pharmaceuticals - Midlands
A fantastic position has became available as a Quality Assurance Officer, due to company growth and expansion. This company has grew tenfold since its inception and is looking to grow even further with a Quality Assurance Officer position. They will also provide a Trainee QP course to those that desire to be a QP in the future. As a Quality Assurance Officer, you will be required to review CAPAs; Maintain SOPs and review further Quality Investigations. As a Quality Assurance Officer; you will be required to:
- Maintain the SOPs.
- Co-ordinate; Lead and Review complaint investigations.
- Review and Implement CAPAs.
- Conduct Change Controls.
- Utilise their own unique QMS.
Desirable Skills (Not Compulsory)
- Documentation review.
- Strong communicative skills.
- ability to meet deadlines and manage work loads.
PLEASE NOTE: This company does not have the ability to provide Sponsorship. You MUST have a Full & Permanent right to work in the UK. Please Contact Aidan Stanley at Science Solutions on 01925 989 675.
- A Degree within a Chemistry/Scientific background.
- Demonstrable experience working within QA Environment.
- Have great knowledge and understanding of GMP/GDP.
- Accepting food background QA with HACCP Knowledge.