CK Group are recruiting for a Analytical Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Sandwich on a contract basis for 18 months.
PAYE - £15.00 - £21.00 per hour
Umbrella - £17.00 - £23.00 per hour
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to helping the UK develop the talent it needs to achieve the aspiration of being a global leader in life sciences, from the school classroom to PhDs. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
Located in the Sandwich, on the beautiful south eastern coast.
As a PAYE employee you will be entitled to:
• Timesheet system
• Bike schemes
Analytical Scientist Role:
• Support the development and application of chromatography methods for the quantitation of small molecule impurities.
• Determine the elemental chemical profiles of API’s, excipients and drug products to enable understanding of composition and impurities to support product investigations and process understanding.
• Perform experiments in accordance with good laboratory practices (GLP), established business processes and protocols, and applicable SOPs.
• Document laboratory work that is detailed, timely and in compliance with GLP requirements
• Conduct technical data reviews, and present data interpretation and conclusions to customers for making informed decisions.
• Experience with HPLC/UPLC method development & validation
• Demonstrated application of wider suite of analytical methods
• Understanding of analytical approaches to evaluate elemental impurities
• Ability to work independently, and to present analytical results and conclusions.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal are required.
For more information, or to apply for this Analytical Scientist position please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 54089.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.